Error message: Failed to load library
|Error message: Failed to load library|
|Version||5.2 or higher|
When you see the error message "Failed to load library" and can't run the BESA Software, you need to reinstall the Sentinel Run-time Environment using Command Line Run-time.
Please follow the below steps to reinstall the Sentinel Run-time Environment.
1. Download Sentinel HASP LDK - Command Line Run-time Installer here
2. Extract the downloaded file (Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line.zip). You can find haspdinst.exe after extracting the downloaded file.
3. Run CMD (Command Prompt) as administrator
4. Change the current directory in CMD to the directory where haspdinst.exe is located. For example:
5. Remove the current Sentinel Run-time Environment using the below command in CMD.
haspdinst.exe -r -fr -kp -fss -purge
6. Install the Sentinel Run-time Environment using the below command in CMD.
haspdinst.exe -i -fi -kp -fss