Welcome to the BESA Wiki!
This wiki is designed to help users with typical questions around using BESA to achieve their goals.
Topics are available for the following categories:
Data Review and Analysis
- Control of BESA Research by external programs
- Correcting Volume Conductor Segmentations
- Exporting Data from Matlab to BESA Statistics
- Integration of Custom Template Head-Models
- Random Averaging
- Statistical Analysis for More than Two Levels
- Visualization with BESA Plot in FieldTrip
- Pipeline for simultaneous EEG-fMRI recording
- How to deal with TMS artifact in BESA Research
- Artifact correction with intracranial channels
- Export Data to Brainstorm
- Export Surface Images as the GIfTI File Format using MATLAB
Did you know...?
- a collection of useful batches
- and further content we will be publishing on this wiki
Contributions to the Wiki from the community are very welcome! Please create an account with a valid email to edit the BESA Wiki's content.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.